The Department of Physical Therapy hosts an annual fresh cadaver dissection workshop. It is always held in the beginning weeks of June. The workshops are comprehensive and lab intensive and are designed to provide the participant with the unique opportunity to gain hands-on experience with dissection of fresh (un-embalmed) partial cadaver specimens. The workshops consist of both lecture and dissection with the focus on neuromusculoskeletal and vascular structures.
- 2012 Leg, Talocrural, Subtalar, and Midtarsal Joints
- 2013 Shoulder Complex and Posterior Triangle of the Neck
- 2014 Elbow, Forearm, Wrist and Hand
- 2015 Gluteal Region, Thigh, Hip and Knee Joints
- 2017 Knee, Ankle, Subtalar
- 2019 Knee, Ankle, Subtalar
2021’s Fresh Cadaver Workshop will not be held. Please check back soon to see details the 2022 Workshop.