Withdrawing from the Institution

If a student desires or is compelled to withdraw from UMES for any reason during the academic year, the student should complete an Application for Withdrawal from the Office of the Registrar, obtain the proper signatures as indicated on the form, and file it with the Office of the Registrar.  The Office of the Registrar will record a grade of “W” for all courses. The last day to withdraw from the University will be in concurrence with the last day of class for the semester or session from which the student is withdrawing.

Scroll to Top