University of Maryland Eastern Shore (UMES) Academic Transcripts are certified and signed by the University’s Registrar and can only be ordered by the student. Transcripts can be issued to the student or to another recipient only with the student’s authorization.
Academic Transcript Orders and Delivery
Official Academic Transcript orders and delivery are handled by third party provider Parchment.Parchment is responsible for collecting appropriate student information used to determine a HawkWeb (Student Information System) match; checking for service indicator holds blocking transcript production for balances due, for required tasks that have not been completed, and for other reasons; obtaining a Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) authorization for each transcript order; gathering specific transcript order information; processing payment; and transcript production and delivery by electronic or other means.
Official Electronic (PDF) Transcripts: the fastest delivery method, electronic delivery often occurs within an hour to any e-mail address.
Official Paper Transcripts: sent to a mailing address or for pick up at the Office of the Registrar.
- Paper transcripts are mailed via the United States Postal Service for delivery within 5 to 7 business days unless an expedited delivery is selected.
- Pick up orders are usually available at the Office of the Registrar within 1 or 2 business days.
- Orders will not be held for grades or for degrees. Verify that grade and diploma information have been posted by reviewing an unofficial transcript in the HawkWeb Student Center.
- Transcript fees must be paid by credit or debit card when an order is placed.
- The Office of the Registrar cannot accept cash or checks as payment.
Click below to order official transcripts: