Changing a Major

It is not unusual for a student to change a major after entering college.  Students are encouraged to explore several programs within the disciplines involved before deciding upon their major programs and to consult with faculty members and Academic Advisors concerning their future plan.  A student may change a major at any time simply by completing a new Change of Major Form.  Major changes are processed prior to the beginning of the fall and spring semesters.  These forms may be obtained from the Office of the Registrar or may be downloaded from our website (See-Frequently Used Forms).

Scroll to Top