Fine Arts Department
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Pose for fine arts studio classes: Anatomy for Artists, Drawing, occasionally, painting and other courses.
• Be able to provide a full range of traditional life drawing poses, from gestures to sustained poses, as required by tradition and the instructor.
• Demonstrate the flexibility and animation of the human form.
• Provide traditional gestures and poses as well as anatomical studies.
• The model poses partially clothed or without clothing in most instances.
• Ability to demonstrated understanding of the rules and decorum of modeling for art classes.
• Be physically able to provide a full range of body gestures and poses, from quick gestures to long, sustained poses.
• Be able to hold sustained poses without moving.
HOURLY RATE: $20.00 per hour
HOURS OF WORK
Work schedule will be determined by the supervisor and as suits the needs of the various classes in the Department of Fine Art.
Application Process: Position is open until filled. Interested students must complete an application by following the steps below.
Please visit www.umes.edu/hr
1. Select Talent Acquisition
2. Select Student Employment
3. Select Student Job Board
4. Select Workship Application
5. Email the application to email@example.com