The Payroll Online Service Center (POSC) is a service provided by the State of Maryland and the Central Payroll Bureau. This application provides employees with the following services:
- View of current pay stub information
- View of Prior Year End pay stub information
- View & print of up to (3) years of W2 information
- Ability to update Address information
- Ability to update Direct Deposit information
In order to use the POSC, users must first sign up. To create a Logon ID & Password, you will need the following information:
- Social security number
- Date of birth (MM/DD/YY),
- Agency number (360225),
- A check/advice number (get information from your most recent pay stub).
If you experience problems with this system, please do not contact the UMES Payroll Office or UMES IT Department because this website was created and is maintained by the State of Maryland Comptroller’s Office.