Third Party Billing

Third party billing is when a private or government agency is paying for any portion of your tuition, fees, or books AND they are requesting a bill from the University. If a student is eligible for tuition assistance, a written contract or letter may be accepted at registration.

All contracts and letters MUST include the following information in order to be processed:

  • Student’s name
  • Student’s ID number
  • Specific charges the company is willing to pay
  • Specific semester covered by the contract
  • Name and signature of officer authorizing the contract

Military Billing

Armed Forces Tuition Assistance is a benefit paid to eligible members of the Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force and Coast Guard. The Department of Defense has directed a uniform tuition assistance fiscal policy across all military services. Military services will pay 100% of the tuition and authorized fees charged by a college up to the established semester hour cap and annual ceiling.

Mail Contracts

University of Maryland Eastern Shore
Office of Student Accounts
SDC Building, Suite 1160
Princess Anne, MD 21853
Attn: Third Party Billing

Fax Contracts

Attn: Third Party Billing

Email or Call

410-651-6092/6093 or email:

Scroll to Top