Hours of Operation: 7:30 – 4:00 pm, Monday – Friday (excluding University holidays)
Phone: 410-651-7725 • Fax: 410-651-7918
Work Controller: Ruth Sterling
Click Here to Access the iServiceDesk Site
The Work Control office generates and processes maintenance and repair work orders for the entire campus community using an on-line Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) called iServiceDesk.
Authorized University personnel can initiate work orders for services including housekeeping, groundskeeping, moving, locks, general building repairs, heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC), electrical, plumbing, and vehicle maintenance and repair by submitting an on-line work order request to the Work Control office.
Note: Exceptions to work orders for certain services are requests for keys, cable TV or telephone repairs, telephone or data network adds/moves/changes, renovations and new installations, and recycling pick-up.
iServiceDesk allows the client the ability to:
- Create and query work requests in real time
- Log work requests in real time
- Display open and closed Work Orders by selecting the identified building
- Display query for select Work Requests and Work Orders
- Check status of Work Orders and Work Requests
- Publish user-defined facility news page
- Publish emergency procedures
- Link to other sites
By utilizing iServiceDesk, Physical Plant can improve the quality of services and increase its response time by providing current updated information.