Applications can be received at any time. Contact Dr. E. Scott England at email@example.com for further information.
For updating: https://wwwcp.umes.edu/edleadership/admission/
Please replace the picture at top with the current university logo. The following information for this page has been updated and is below.
Applicants will be considered for admission to the Education Leadership Program in accordance with the admission requirements set forth by the UMES Graduate School.
- University of Maryland Eastern Shore Graduate School Application for a degree program
- Evaluation or recommendation form
- Maryland residency status (if needed)
- Statement of purpose, academic goals and research interests
In addition to Graduate School the following are program requirements:
- A master’s degree in education or an appropriate academic discipline from a regionally accredited University or college (MSCHE, NEASC-CIHE, NCA-HLC, NWCCU, SACS, WASC-ACSCU) or, from an international educational institution recognized by World Education Services as an accredited agency.
- Professional resume
- Grade point average no less than 3.0.
- Submission of a current and acceptable criminal background check must be submitted by the end of the first semester.
- Must be fully qualified in the judgment of the EDLD Program Admissions Committee
Applications will be reviewed and recommendations concerning admission made to the Dean of Graduate Studies by the Director of the Education Leadership Program.
All applicants must satisfy all general requirements for full admission to graduate programs.