On and Off Campus Resources are available to UMES students to assist in strengthening factors surrounding one’s food security.

Looking for a job on or off Campus? Check out these resources:
Student Job Board

Feeling distressed and need to talk?
Please contact Counseling Services at (410) 651-6449 or you can use the SAMHSA referral and provider link to find mental health services near you: http://findtreatment.samhsa.gov/. After business hours, If you are in crisis or need immediate help please call Campus Police at (410) 651-3300, dial 911 or 1-800-273-TALK (8255), text “START” to 741-741, or go to the nearest Hospital Emergency Department.

Scroll to Top