Information for Students
Reserve Information for Students
- Reserves items are available on a first come, first served basis at the circulation desk.
- Checkout lengths are determined by instructor and are very strict.
- 3-hour checkouts must remain in the library unless consent is given from the owning professor.
- Reserve fines are a $30 fee if not returned on time.
Information for Faculty
Reserve Information for Faculty
- Reserves must be submitted at least 72 hours before intended use. More time is appreciated especially at the beginning of each semester.
- All items must be in copyright compliance as outlined in the library’s copyright policy.
- Submit items to the circulation desk with completed reserve request form.
- Reserve forms are available at the circulation desk.