Associate Professor and Small Farm Specialist
Department of Agriculture, Food and Resource Sciences
- Ph.D. in Agricultural Economics, Kansas State University
- M.S. in Agricultural Economics, Alcorn State University
- B.S. in Chemistry and Agricultural Industries, Institut Facultaire des Sciences Agronomiques de Yangambi (IFA/Yangambi)
- Strengthening the international capacity of University of Maryland Eastern Shore students and faculty: a Belize field experience.
- Maryland outreach and assistance for Maryland socially disadvantaged farmers and ranchers.
- Associate Professor of Agriculture Economics, Department of Agriculture, Food and Resource Sciences, University of Maryland Eastern Shore, 2007-present
- Small Farm Specialist and Small Farm Institute Coordinator, University Maryland Extension, 2007-
- Agricultural Economist and Coordinator of the Small Farm Institute, Maryland Cooperative Extension, University of Maryland Eastern Shore and University of Maryland College Park, 1998-2007