Department of Agriculture, Food and Resource Science
- Ph.D. in Horticulture, University of Minnesota, St. Paul, MN
- M.S. in Biology, Tuskegee Institute, AL
- B.S. in Natural Science, University of the West Indies, Jamaica
- Integrating specialty crops in organic culture on Delmarva.
- Applied research and agricultural field experiments utilizing variable rate nitrogen application, remote and in situ sensing and drought tolerant corn seeds.
- Building curriculum and experiential learning in sustainable agriculture to enhance students’ communications and problem solving skills.
- Bio-Fuel, Sustainability, and Geospatial Information Technologies to Enhance Experiential Learning Paradigm for Precision Agriculture Project.
- Food and Agricultural Sciences: Preparing Future Graduate Students
- Beat (Bio-Energy Academy For Teachers) The Energy Crisis and Enhance Blt (Bio-Energy Literacy For Teachers).
- Integrating International Agricultural and Cultural Experiences in Student Training – A Study Abroad Program to Ghana.
- Professor, Department of Agriculture Food and Resource Sciences, University of Maryland Eastern Shore, 2004-present
- Professor/Chair, Department of Agriculture Food and Resource Sciences, University of Maryland Eastern Shore, 2004-2009
- Professor, Associate and Assistant Professor, Horticulture, Lincoln University, Missouri
- Interim Department Chair , Department of Agriculture and Natural Resources, Lincoln University